The friendly and knowledgeable staff at GRS Management Associates dedicates their time to support every Association within our company with both proper correspondence and clear communication.
The following list includes a quick summary of just a few of the multiple functions we are able to perform on behalf of our Associations:
- Detailed preparation of letters and other various correspondences between the Board of Directors and any required government officials, contractors, owners, or other persons and organizations.
- Mailing and distributing notices, or other documents, as they are required by the Board of Directors and the Florida State Statute.
- Maintaining and storing records within an air-conditioned and secured storage facility. Each of these facilities are highly rated for hurricane or other in climate weather protection.
- Process purchase and lease applications. Each of these applications include all necessary orientations and background reviews of potential client’s credit applications, criminal background checks, and eviction searches.
- Assistance with distribution and preparation of necessary Annual Meeting and Election of Directors notifications.
- Assist with arranging necessary meetings. This will include help with required materials, personnel who will assist, and any other support needed to help with the conducting of the meeting.
- Distribution and logging of all work orders as instructed by the Board of Directors.
- Respond to all telephone inquiries.
- Processing Document Violations, which include a detailed report that is supplied to the Board of Directors.
- Providing assistance with filing the Association’s annual corporate report with the State of Florida